Privacy and Data Policy
- ShopInTheClouds.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to ShopInTheClouds.com (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your order
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service
- help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis (your credit rating can be checked for a nominal fee with chosen credit agencies
- open and run your account
- administer prize draws, promotions and services
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- ShopintheClouds.com does not have access to any of your bank or credit / debit card information that information is managed by PayPal.com. Nothing held on the ShopintheClouds.com database can compromise your financial details in any way.
- If you have ordered products from the ShopInTheClouds.com web site before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
- If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- By giving your mobile, you agree to future sms, services and promotions.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- ShopInTheClouds.com will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.