- 0 items (£0.00)
- View Basket
Stay Up To Date
- Welsh Rugby Shirts
- Distinctive Welsh Clothing
- Welsh Childrens Clothing
- Welsh Babywear
- Stags, Hens & Match Days
- Welsh Gifts & Giftware
- Welsh Traditional Music
- Clogau Welsh Gold
- St. Justin Jewellery
- Silver Celtic Jewellery
- Gothic and Fantasy
- Collectables and Teddies
- Robert Harrop – Edge Sculptures
- Suki Silver Tag Limited Edition Bears
- Charlie Bears – Bear House Collection
Traditional Miners Lamp, Brass
E. Thomas & Williams have been making these working lamps in Aberdere since 1860.
Each lamp has a unique serial number.
The solid brass lamp is made using the traditional Welsh specifications.
The All Brass model was the style most frequently used in the mines.
Brass does not spark when it hits rock and is therefore the safest metal to use underground.
The base of this lamp is tooled from solid brass.
- The lamp is functional for personal use and burns lamp oil (kerosene).
- Each lamp comes in an attractive presentation tube with instructions and a brief history.
- Dimensions are 10inches high and 3inches in diameter.
- Weighs more than 2.6 pounds.
Our Stock Code: 4120/4126
None None Traditional Miners Lamp, Brass Authentic Brass Miners lamp made in Wales. Religious & Ceremonial mpn:4120/4126 89.00 Yes 89.00 Yes
Tags: Welsh Gifts & Giftware
Other Traditional Miners Lamp, Brass Suggestions